Path planning, concentrations and systems
Discrete path planning and solving algorithms (A*).
Sensor fusion used to predict other objects behaviour.
- Trajectory generation in C++:
Project: Path planning
Drive a car down a highway with other cars using one’s own path planner.
Advanced deep learning
- Fully connected convolutional networks
- Scene understanding
- Inference performance
- Project: Semantic segmentation
Autonomous vehicle architecture
- Introduction to ROS (Robot operating system):
Architectural overview of ROS framework and setting up the environment.
- Packages & Catkin workspaces:
ROS workspaces structure, essential command line tools and software package management
- Writing ROS nodes:
Python and C++.
- Project: System integration project
Running the code on Carla, Udacity’s autonomous vehicle.
Inaugural class of Udacity Self-driving nanodegree graduation celebration with Sebastian Thrun.